Supervisors in Session Tuesday
At its regularly scheduled meeting on Tue., Oct. 4th, the Placer County Board of Supervisors will take up a number of items. Included on the agenda, among other things, are:
- An update on the Placer County Conservation Plan;
- A construction change order for the Regional Sewer Project;
- A request to approve overseas travel for two supervisors and the county executive officer;
- Two items related the Auburn Folsom Road Safety Improvement project; and
- A request to enter into an agreement with the State Water Resources Control Board for a $750,000 grant for water quality improvement for the Lake Forest Water Quality Improvement Project.
The Supervisors will meet in Board Chambers, 175 Fulweiler Ave., in Auburn. The meeting will begin at 9 a.m. Tuesday.