- Host Blogs
- About Us
- Local Information
- Contact Us
Placer County launched a remodeled website Friday designed to ensure the public can find the information it needs quickly and efficiently.
County officials are encouraging the public to check out the redesigned website and provide input for the county to consider as it continues working to make the website as user-friendly as possible.
Placer County began redesigning its website about a year ago with several goals in mind: making it more user-friendly, providing a better search engine and taking advantage of software improvements.
The improved site provides:
• A citizen-centric design;
• A mobile-friendly solution that enables accessibility to everyone on any device at any time;
• Simplified content and information;
• Enhanced navigation capabilities;
• Language that is easily understandable; and
• Improved search capabilities.
Created in 1997, the website has served since its inception as a tool for many types of users, including residents looking for information about services, businesses seeking background on Placer County’s economy, and tourists looking for recreational activities available in Placer County.